Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Introductory Blog


 


Hello!

    My name is Fatmira Gobeljic, but I go by Mira most everywhere. I'm 21 years old and a Senior Russian Studies major with completed minors in Chinese and History. After graduation I'm going to be moving to the Philly area to attend Salus University for a post-baccalaureate program in Speech-Language Pathology. I can speak about 5 languages, with heavily varying levels of fluency, and you would be hard tasked to find songs in english in my playlist. I have a leopard gecko named Carbonara(also affectionately referred to as kabonalala) and he's pictured sleeping at the top up there like the little angel he is. I also love reading and have read 13 and half books so far this year. 
     I've never flown abroad, or flown at all, so this will be my first time on a plane and my first venture outside of North America. The main reason I'm going on this trip is because my friend Sarah(hi sarah) said it would be fun and that we should go together, so here I am. Most of my knowledge of the capital cities comes from my close friend that lives in York, so I'm excited to experience them for myself. I'm also excited to get to know all of you throughout this class and the trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I Took Pictures of but Didn't Buy

  We went to a good amount of bookstores on this trip during our free time and I miraculously only ended up buying 3 new books. Here are the...